- RSS Channel Showcase 8235302
- RSS Channel Showcase 2505612
- RSS Channel Showcase 9848542
- RSS Channel Showcase 1342608
Articles on this Page
- 08/02/17--08:00: _Episode #180: Brad...
- 08/09/17--08:00: _Episode #181: Brad...
- 08/16/17--08:00: _Episode #182: Ben G...
- 08/30/17--08:00: _Episode #184: Mark ...
- 09/13/17--08:00: _Episode #186: Craig...
- 09/20/17--08:00: _Episode #187: Evan ...
- 10/04/17--06:00: _Episode #189: Mark ...
- 10/18/17--08:00: _Episode #191: Dr. S...
- 10/25/17--08:00: _Episode #192: Mark ...
- 11/15/17--08:00: _Episode #195: Chris...
- 12/04/17--08:00: _Episode #199: Ken B...
- 12/25/17--08:00: _Episode #205: Jason...
- 01/01/18--08:00: _Episode #207: Mark...
- 01/08/18--08:00: _Episode #209: Dr. J...
- 01/15/18--08:00: _Episode #211: Joel ...
- 03/26/18--08:02: _Episode #231: Laure...
- 03/28/18--10:01: _Episode #232: Brad’...
- 04/04/18--08:00: _Episode #234: Keto Q&A
- 04/11/18--10:30: _Episode #236: Shawn...
- 04/18/18--10:00: _Episode #238: Rob R...
- 08/02/17--08:00: Episode #180: Brad Kearns & Elle Russ Part I
- 08/09/17--08:00: Episode #181: Brad Kearns & Elle Russ Part II
- 08/16/17--08:00: Episode #182: Ben Greenfield
- 08/30/17--08:00: Episode #184: Mark Sisson & Elle Russ
- 09/13/17--08:00: Episode #186: Craig Ballantyne
- 09/20/17--08:00: Episode #187: Evan Brand
- 10/04/17--06:00: Episode #189: Mark Sisson
- 10/18/17--08:00: Episode #191: Dr. Steven Gundry
- 10/25/17--08:00: Episode #192: Mark Sisson & Joe De Sena
- 11/15/17--08:00: Episode #195: Chris Kresser
- 12/04/17--08:00: Episode #199: Ken Berry, MD
- 12/25/17--08:00: Episode #205: Jason Leapai & Jason Sikorski
- 01/01/18--08:00: Episode #207: Mark Sisson & Robb Wolf
- 01/08/18--08:00: Episode #209: Dr. Joseph Mercola
- 01/15/18--08:00: Episode #211: Joel Jamieson
- 03/26/18--08:02: Episode #231: Lauren Lobley
- 03/28/18--10:01: Episode #232: Brad’s Experiment With Increased Caloric Intake
- 04/04/18--08:00: Episode #234: Keto Q&A
- 04/11/18--10:30: Episode #236: Shawn Mynar
- 04/18/18--10:00: Episode #238: Rob Rogers and Gary Millet
Description: Primal Blueprint Podcast hostess Elle Russ joins Primal Endurance Podcast host Brad Kearns in Malibu to discuss the release of the long-awaited Primal Endurance Online Mastery Course. This ambitious project is a comprehensive multimedia educational experience that essentially brings the book Primal Endurance to life through videos, eBooks and audio presentations. In this part […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Primal Endurance Podcast host Brad Kearns for the second part of the Primal Endurance Online Mastery course discussion about how Primal-style eating integrates into endurance training goals. Becoming fat adapted through dietary transformation can actually make you a faster endurance athlete, by improving your ability to burn stored fat for […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Ben Greenfield – a biohacker, human body and brain performance coach, ex-bodybuilder, Ironman triathlete, professional Spartan athlete, anti-aging consultant, speaker and author of the New York Times Bestseller Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health and Life and creator of the Christian Gratitude Journal. In 2008, Ben was voted as NSCA’s Personal […]
Description: Mark Sisson chats with Elle Russ about her book The Paleo Thyroid Solution. Elle gives some recent updates on her personal thyroid healing journey. The Paleo Thyroid Solution dispels outdated, conventional thyroid wisdom still practiced by uninformed doctors, and provides the in-depth guidance necessary to solve hypothyroidism, achieve vibrant health, and optimize thyroid fat-burning hormone metabolism. […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Craig Ballantyne—author of two books, The Great Cardio Myth and The Perfect Day Formula. He has been contributing to Men’s Health Magazine since 2000, when he also created the revolutionary home workout program, Turbulence Training. On his journey to success, Craig had helped over 151,000 men and women use his […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Evan Brand—author, podcast host and a Louisville, Kentucky-based Board-Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, Nutritional Therapist, and Personal Trainer. He is passionate about healing the chronic fatigue, obesity, and depression epidemics after solving his own IBS and depression issues. He uses at-home lab testing and customized supplement programs to find […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Mark Sisson, bestselling author of The Primal Blueprint, former world-class endurance athlete, and one of the leading voices of the Evolutionary Health Movement. His blog, MarksDailyApple.com, has paved the way for Primal enthusiasts to challenge conventional wisdom’s diet and exercise principles and take personal responsibility for their health and well-being. […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Steven Gundry, M.D.—who during his 40-year medical career performed over 10,000 heart surgeries and developed patented, life-saving medical technology. After discovering key secrets to health 15 years ago, his mission is to prevent surgery by helping patients heal themselves through proper nutrition. His best-selling book from 2008, Dr. Gundry’s Diet […]
Description: Mark Sisson chats with Joe De Sena—founder and CEO of Spartan Race, the world’s leading obstacle racing company. Joe has demonstrated his entrepreneurial drive since his pre-teens. From selling fireworks at age eight, to building a multimillion-dollar pool business in college, to creating a Wall Street trading firm, and now the world’s fastest growing […]
Description: Mark Sisson chats with Chris Kresser about his new book Unconventional Medicine. The world is facing the greatest healthcare crisis it has ever seen. Chronic disease is shortening our lifespan, destroying our quality of life, bankrupting governments, and threatening the health of future generations. Sadly, conventional medicine, with its focus on managing symptoms, has […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Ken Berry MD about his new book Lies My Doctor Told Me. Have your doctors lied to you? Chances are they have, and most likely unknowingly. If you’ve been misled by bad medical advice your health will suffer. It is time you discover the truth. Medical research is expanding so […]
Description: Host Elle Russ chats with hilarious and fun-spirited podcasters Jason Leapai and Jason Sikorski. The Jasons host The Savage Podcast, where they chat with guests about topics ranging from MMA, sex, and even mind control. Both avid outdoorsmen and lifelong martial artists – both of their lives were transformed for the better after adopting a […]
Description: Mark Sisson chats with with good friend and fellow New York Times Bestselling author Robb Wolf to answer a few listener questions and to chat about what they have been up to. With his bestselling book, The Paleo Solution, Robb Wolf helped hundreds of thousands of people lose weight by eating a low-carb Paleo diet, […]
Description: Mark Sisson chats with Dr. Joseph Mercola, a board certified family physician who started Mercola.com 20 years ago—the most visited natural health site on the internet for the last 13 years. He has also authored many bestselling books including Fat for Fuel which details mitochondrial metabolic therapy. Mark Sisson and Dr. Mercola discuss topics […]
Description: Brad Kearns chats with Performance Architect Joel Jamieson about his groundbreaking post about the energy cost of recovery, published on 8weeksout.com, called “All Pain, No Gain: Why The High Intensity Training Obsession Has Failed Us All”. Joel details how our flawed perspective about training negates the concept that the body only has a given amount of […]
Description: Elle Russ chats with Lauren Lobley – author of The Accidental Paleo: Easy Vegetarian Recipes for a Paleo Lifestyle. Lauren is a Canadian born-and-raised former pastry chef turned healthy chef. Together with her husband, Ted, and 22-month-old daughter, Madison Grace, they run and operate a yoga studio in Malibu, California, where Lauren provides the freshly baked vegan gluten-free […]
Description: Host Brad Kearns talks about his month-long and still running experiment with increasing his overall caloric intake (and consequently allowing for an increase in carbohydrate intake). The experiment was inspired by his NourishBalanceThrive.com consultation with Dr. Tommy Wood, the content of which was presented on a previous Primal Endurance Podcast. Brad’s detailed NourishBalanceThrive test results […]
Description: Host Brad Kearns starts off with a fake question he asks on his own behalf: Should a keto enthusiast fast in the morning or drink a macronutrient balanced, nutrient-dense green smoothie? This relates to Brad‘s recent experiment with increased caloric intake, inspired by his Primal Endurance show #133 with Dr. Tommy Wood. We get into the details of the autophagy […]
Description: In today’s show, host Lindsay Taylor talks to Shawn Mynar, NTP, a holistic nutritionist whom you might know as the host of the popular podcast The Keto For Women Show. Shawn is an expert on helping women heal and achieve optimal health through a ketogenic diet and supportive lifestyle modifications. While Shawn’s practice focuses on […]
Description: Host Brad Kearns talks to Rob Rogers and Gary Millet, Founders of the Real Ketones company, makers of the popular exogenous ketone supplement, Kegenix. Rob and Gary are ground floor guys, having developed a patent for ketone products in concert with noted researcher Dr. Dom D’Agostino. Rob and Gary talk through the best use of ketone […]